1. I have an irrational fear of creatures with over 4 legs. The fear increases exponentially with the number of legs. Centipedes are the WORST! They cannot be trusted.
2. I try very hard to live without regrets. But, I have one. I hurt someone I cared about and we’re cool now, but it still eats me up inside.
3. I’d give anything to speak with a few important people I’ve lost one last time.
4. I plan on earning a license to skydive before I’m 30.
5. I love Indy more than I ever thought I would. I’ve met some wonderful people down here that I wouldn’t trade for the world.
6. I’d do anything to help a friend in need, even if they are just an acquaintance.
7. I feel that if I can greatly impact the life of at least one person in this world, my life will not have been in vain.
8. I’ve thought very seriously about being a living organ donor.
9. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever find a suitable mate. This is also a complete irrational thought as I’m only 22.
10. Looking back, I can honestly say I’ve been in love twice, although the most intense wasn’t the one who put a ring on my finger.
11. When someone gets pissed at me about a stupid reason, or a joke gone too far, I can’t help but laugh. Sometimes, I feel like a bitch because of it.
12. My family means more to me than I ever thought possible. If I could transplant them down here, I could reach levels of happiness I haven’t yet experienced.
13. At this time, I don’t know if my biological father is alive or dead. I also don’t really care.
14. Because of life experiences, I often put up a wall. I don’t know if I mean to, but its nothing personal.
15. I am far too forgiving of a person.
16. I honestly envy people with faith in a higher power. Not people with blind faith, but those who have had real experiences that, they feel, back up their belief. I don’t think I’ll ever find that. I also don’t know if I ever want to.
17. I’m putting way more thought into my next cell phone than I probably need to. I’m almost to the point of making a pro/con list.
19. I’m probably going to start working out again soon. There was one summer where I actually saw some results, but I can never find the time anymore. I’d much rather be with friends or relaxing. I need a change though.
20. I’m a pretty modest person in the way that I dress. If i were a size 2, I’d probably be the same way. It’s how I roll.
21. I’m completely on the fence about having children. There is something a little sickening to me about something growing inside of me for 9 months. In any other situation, you’d be seeing a doctor to get that shit taken care of.
22. I hope to be a homeowner within 5 years.
23. I hope to own said home in Broad Ripple. I love this area, and feel that it has much to offer.
24. I don’t know why, but a container of any sort opened upside down bothers me. I can’t figure out why.
25. I have yet to find a “spot” in indy. My search will begin in the spring. I miss my Crown Town spot.