Indymojo is proud to present a screening for “The Mechanic”!
Arthur Bishop (Jason Statham) is a ‘mechanic’ – an elite assassin with a strict code and unique talent for cleanly eliminating targets. It’s a job that requires professional perfection and total detachment, and Bishop is the best in the business. But when his mentor and close friend Harry (Donald Sutherland) is murdered, Bishop is anything but detached. His next assignment is self-imposed – he wants those responsible dead. His mission grows complicated when Harry’s son Steve (Ben Foster) approaches him with the same vengeful goal and a determination to learn Bishop’s trade. Bishop has always acted alone but he can’t turn his back on Harry’s son. A methodical hit man takes an impulsive student deep into his world and a deadly partnership is born. But while in pursuit of their ultimate mark, deceptions threaten to surface and those hired to fix problems become problems themselves.
Here’s what you have to do to get tickets!
1. Join our Indymojo movie lovers group to always be first to find out about new listings.
2. Go to the event link for “The Mechanic” and click that you are attending.
3. This plot sounds like a classic Jason Statham type movie. Post below on this blog entry what your FAVORITE Jason Statham movie is and include a youtube trailer of that film. (How to Post a Youtube Video on Indymojo)
4. This event will have a Gofobo code which you can use to print up to two passes. I will send it out to the entire group who has signed up through a message on Indymojo a few days before the event so check your inbox! Then show up at Regal Circle Center 9 at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, January 25th with your tickets in hand. The screening starts at 7:30pm but we always recommend getting there an hour early because seating is limited even with tickets.
See you at the movies!
Congratulations! You won a code good for up to two passes to “The Mechanic”.
If you do not plan to use your code and have not printed off the passes, please let me know so I may pass it on to the next eligible person.
TO DOWNLOAD A SCREENING PASS
1) Go to http://www.gofobo.com/rsvp
2) Enter RSVP Code: MOJO2DN1
3. You will be led through the RSVP process and if you don’t already have a gofobo account, you’ll be asked to register to complete the RSVP process and have access to future screenings in your area.
4.) If you have ANY technical difficulties or if your pass fails to generate call gofobo customer service at (866) 372-0272 or e-mail email@example.com. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
*Please note – Remember to arrive early as screenings are always overbooked to ensure a full theater. Seating is first come-first served, and is not guaranteed.