Indymojo is proud to present a screening for “Source Code”!
A helicopter pilot recruited for a top-secret military operation finds himself on a startlingly different kind of mission in Source Code, a smart, fast-paced action thriller that challenges our assumptions about time and space. Filled with mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense, Source Code is directed by Duncan Jones (Moon).
Captain Colter Stevens (Jake Gyllenhaal) awakens on a speeding commuter train with no idea how he got there. Seated across from him is Christina (Michelle Monaghan), a woman he doesn’t know, but who clearly believes she knows him. Seeking refuge in the bathroom, he’s shocked to see another man’s reflection in the mirror and ID cards in his wallet belonging to schoolteacher Sean Fentress. Suddenly a massive explosion rips through the train.
Almost instantly, Colter is transported to a high-tech isolation unit where a uniformed woman named Goodwin (Vera Farmiga) demands to know everything he saw. Colter has been on a high-priority mission to identify a bomber who destroyed a train just hours earlier and who plans to kill thousands more with a much larger explosion in the heart of Chicago. A top-secret program, codenamed Source Code, allows Colter to exist briefly as Sean in the parallel reality of the doomed commuter train.
Each time he returns to the train, Colter has just eight minutes to uncover the bomber’s identity. He gathers new bits of evidence each time, but his quarry eludes him. The more he learns, the more convinced he becomes that he can prevent the deadly blast from ever happening—unless time runs out first.
Here’s what you have to do to get tickets!
1. Join our Indymojo movie lovers group to always be first to find out about new listings.
2. Go to the event link for “Source Code” and click that you are attending.
3. Jake Gyllenhaal only has 8 minutes to save the day. Go on Youtube and share a clip below of your favorite movie clip of saving the world in a time crunch. (How to Post a Youtube Video on Indymojo)
4. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Source Code” and your Indymojo user name in the message. This event will have a printable PDF pass that will be good for 2 people that I will send as an e-mail attachment to the entire group who has signed up a few days before the event.
5. Show up at Regal UA Galaxy on 96th St at 6:00pm on Tuesday, March 29th with your tickets in hand. The screening starts at 7:00pm but we always recommend getting there an hour early because seating is limited even with tickets.
See you at the movies!