Indymojo is proud to present a screening for “Cedar Rapids”!
In Miguel Arteta’s new comedy CEDAR RAPIDS, to call insurance agent Tim Lippe (Ed Helms), “naïve” is a gross understatement. He’s never left his small hometown. He’s never stayed at a hotel. And he’s never experienced anything like Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Sent to represent his company at the annual insurance convention, Tim is soon distracted by three convention veterans (John C. Reilly, Anne Heche and Isiah Whitlock Jr.) who will show him the ropes and push his boundaries. For a guy who plays everything by the book, this convention will be anything but conventional.
Here’s what you have to do to get tickets!
1. Join our Indymojo movie lovers group to always be first to find out about new listings.
2. Go to the event link for “Cedar Rapids” and click that you are attending.
3. Ed Helms also plays Andy Bernard on the TV show, “The Office”. Find a great clip on Youtube of Andy from “The Office” and post it below for all our amusement! (How to Post a Youtube Video on Indymojo)
4. This event will have a Gofobo code which you can use to print up to two passes. I will send it out to the entire group who has signed up through a message on Indymojo a few days before the event so check your inbox! Then show up at Landmark Keystone Art Cinema at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, February 15th with your tickets in hand. The screening starts at 7:30pm but we always recommend getting there an hour early because seating is limited even with tickets.
See you at the movies!
Congratulations! You won a code good for up to two passes to “Cedar Rapids”.
If you do not plan to use your code and have not printed off the passes, please let me know so I may pass it on to the next eligible person.
TO DOWNLOAD A SCREENING PASS
1) Go to http://www.gofobo.com/rsvp
2) Enter RSVP Code: MOJODGG1
3. You will be led through the RSVP process and if you don’t already have a gofobo account, you’ll be asked to register to complete the RSVP process and have access to future screenings in your area.
4.) If you have ANY technical difficulties or if your pass fails to generate call gofobo customer service at (866) 372-0272 or e-mail email@example.com. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
*Please note – Remember to arrive early as screenings are always overbooked to ensure a full theater. Seating is first come-first served, and is not guaranteed.