1. I am deathly afraid of clowns. Happy, sad, evil, any kind of clown. I will either cry or pass out. It is a sad phobia that carried into my adultood.
2. I am the most tattoo’d in my family. I have three tattoos and am in works of a fourth – my mom and sister plan on getting the same one.
3. I enjoy being a redhead, i just hate ruining towels and making the bathtub look like someone was murdered in it… so lately i’ve stuck to blonde.
4. I really have no idea what I want to do after I graduate college.
5. I love hummas and pita chips.
6. Contrary to popular belief, I know my limits with alcohol.
7. I never used to be a morning person until I got a job at Starbucks, if i ever quit I now have an expensive addiction to get through my day.
8. I still rock out to Hanson in my car. I will love Mmmbop always and forever.
9. I was a college cheerleader and a sorority girl…. I don’t really fit either stereotype though.
10. I have a story for everything, and it is usually outrageous. I try to keep things interesting… My friends do a good job of that also.
11. I am a hopeless romantic… I have a big heart and I trust people easily. It usually gets me into trouble… and hurt.
12. Even though I drink my milk… I have broken my collar bone twice, my right ankle once, my left foot once, and had multiple wrist fractures. I have cracked my tailbone and dislocated some fingers…. The ER used to know me by name.
13. I have green eyes… they change to brown with the weather.
14. I have always had a big ass… even when i was tiny…. genetics…
15. I am a mess – i like to think of it as organized chaos.
16. I played volleyball for 6 years on a team… then I realized I was too short and cheered year round instead of just for basketball.
17. I will always cry at the same spot when watching the notebook – it is my favorite movie and even though i know the parts are coming they get me every time.
18. My best friend in the whole world lives in Georgia now, it kills me but I am glad she is happy.
19. I had braces for 3 1/2 years and I am still not happy with my bottom row of teeth
20. I won a poetry contest when i was 14 and was asked to be published.. but since i was underage i had to get parental consent. My mom wouldn’t sign because I was too embarassed to let her read it because it was about a boy.
21. I am shy when you first meet me. I also don’t speak in class.
22. I love mexican food. Chicken quesadillas are the most amazing thing ever.
23. I love reading. English lit was my minor – I enjoy reading “chick lit” in my spare time.
24. I have had I think 12 jobs and I am only 23. I feel that before being serious in my career I should try many different things. From being a nanny to cleaning porta potties i’ve done it all – except waitress – i’m afraid to do that!
25. I believe that everyone has an interesting story, and everyone has something to teach me. I try to learn something from everyone I meet whether the situation is positive or negative. There are reasons for these people to come into your life, take the time to figure it out.